1 year ago Buster my Mixed 8yr old suffered from a torn ACL. GlycanAid-HA was highly recommended by his surgeon for a lifetime joint supplement. Today my 85lb would-be athletic takes it a little slower on doctors recommendation, enjoying a pain free, very active lifestyle. In addition he eats GlycanAid tablets like treats. They don’t upset his stomach, and looks forward to the toss-up and gulping them down. Thanks for the opportunity and gift of Glycanaid.
P.S. The scruffy old guy is Brutus…waiting for his treat and equal billing.
Recent Blog Articles
- Glucosamine and or Chondroitin – Can My Dog Take Too Much?
- What Is the Difference Between Human and Canine Joint Supplements?
- Is Your Dog’s Anxiety Affecting Their Health? Here’s How to Help
- Joint Care After Your Dog’s Surgery: What to Do 1 Year, 2 Years, and 5 Years Out
- How to Treat Anxiety in Senior Dogs
Subscribe To Our Newsletter